Tento článek není momentálně dostupný ve vašem jazyce. Pro angličtinu se doporučuje automatický překladač.
What Is Binance Mining Account and How to Create It
Binance Pool is a comprehensive service platform dedicated to improving the income of miners. To join Binance Pool, you need to create a Mining Account to configure and connect your mining equipment.
You can set up multiple Mining Accounts based on your personal needs. Currently, each user can create up to 100 Mining Accounts.
How to create a Mining Account?
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Finance] - [Binance Pool]. Click [Mining Account].
2. You will see a pop-up window. Enter a Mining Account name and select the miner you’ll use for this account. You can also enter any remarks for your own reference. Click [Create].
3. You will see a guide on how to connect your miners to Binance Pool and configuration examples.
1. Mining account does not support delete.
2. Mining account name does not support modification.
3. “Account already exists” means the mining account has been used by other users. Please use another mining account. (such as add 1234 or abcd at the name last)