After creating or purchasing NFTs and Mystery Boxes on Binance NFT, you can list and delist them on the Binance NFT Marketplace in bulk using the Batch List feature.
To learn more about how to delist NFTs and Mystery Boxes, please refer to How to Delist NFT Listings on Binance NFT Marketplace.
How to list NFTs and Mystery Boxes in bulk?
Step 1 - Select NFTs / Mystery Boxes
1. To list NFTs / Mystery Boxes you bought, go to [Profile] - [Collected]. Click [Batch List].
Under the Asset View:
- You can select multiple NFTs / Mystery Boxes to list. To select all assets on the page, check the box next to [All].
- The upper right corner displays the number of assets selected and the maximum number of assets that can be listed.
- The maximum number of NFTs / Mystery Boxes that can be listed at any one time is 50. Assets that are listed as on sale, frozen, banned, and marked as “minting incomplete” or ”withdraw only” cannot be selected. You will see a “Listing is Not Supported” message when you hover over the asset.
Under the Collection View:
- To list your assets, click on the collection to select the NFTs / Mystery Boxes. To select all assets on the page, check the box next to [All].
- Note: You cannot list a collection. Please select a collection and visit each collection’s page to list the NFTs / Mystery Boxes.
- Please note that if you switch to another tab or refresh the page, it will automatically exit the selection process.
- The maximum number of NFTs / Mystery Boxes that can be listed at any one time is 50. Assets that are listed as on sale, frozen, banned, and marked as “minting incomplete” or ”withdrawal only” cannot be selected. You will see a “Listing is Not Supported” message when you hover over the asset.
2. Once you’ve selected the NFTs / Mystery Boxes to list, click [List Now].
Step 2 - Enter Listing Details
You can set the selling price in batch or set different prices for individual NFT / Mystery Box.
1. Fixed Price (Default)
You can list your NFTs / Mystery Boxes with a fixed price and currency (BNB / BUSD / ETH).
Edit an individual asset’s details or enter a price under [Set Fixed Price for All] to apply it to all assets.
You may list your NFTs/Mystery Boxes for auction. Click [Switch to Auction] and enter the minimum bid price, buyout price, and minimum markup percentage.
Edit an individual NFT asset’s details or use the fields at the top to apply the same settings for all assets.
Step 3 - Set Listing Period
You can list the NFTs / Mystery Boxes immediately or at a later date. You may also customize the listing expiration date. This setting will be applied to all assets in the batch.
Step 4 - Confirm Listing Details
After clicking submit, you will see a confirmation pop-up with the listing details, including the total number of listings, unit price, and the total price of all NFTs / Mystery Boxes you’re listing.
Click [Confirm] to proceed.
Next, you will see a [Listing in Progress] pop-up. Please wait patiently, you will receive an email notification when the listing process is complete.
If your NFTs / Mystery Boxes haven’t been listed before, they will be subject to a 10-day clearing period.
Once the listing process is complete, you’ll see [Listing Successful].
If the listing has failed, you will see [Listing Failed]. To view the reason for the error, click [View Profile] and go to [Profile] - [Collected] - [Asset View] - [Listed]. For NFTs you created and listed, go to [Profile] - [Created] - [Asset View] - [Listed].
If only some of your assets have been listed, you will see the number of successfully listed NFTs / Mystery Boxes in the pop-up. To view the listed assets, click [View Profile] and go to [Profile] - [Listings].