Эта статья пока недоступна на вашем языке. Рекомендуем воспользоваться автопереводчиком с английского языка.
Frequently Asked Questions on EUR Bank Transfer via SEPA
1. What is the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)?
SEPA is an initiative of the European Union and is strongly supported by the European Commission and the European Central Bank that allows fast, reliable, and affordable Euro (EUR) transfers between bank accounts within the SEPA-zone.
2. What are the Deposit and Withdraw Fees for EUR?
1 - 2 business days.
Within a few minutes.
Weekdays only, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- This information may change from time to time. Please login to your Binance account and navigate to the bank deposit page to get the most recent information.
- Fees listed in the above chart do not include additional fees charged by your bank (if any).
- SEPA Instant is available any time of day. However, users are advised to consult their bank regarding the availability of SEPA Instant and possible fees charged by your bank.
- SEPA Instant is only available for deposits on Binance.
3. How long does it take for the deposit to arrive in my account?
If you submit a deposit after 17:00 (local time), it is expected to arrive in the next 1-2 working days. SEPA payments don’t work on weekends, so please try to avoid weekends or bank holidays when making a deposit.
4. What should I pay attention to before making the transfer?
- The name on the bank account you use must match the name registered to your Binance account.
- Please do not transfer funds from a joint account. If your payment is made from a joint account, the transfer will most likely be declined by the bank as there is more than one name and they do not match the name of your Binance account.
- Bank transfers through SWIFT are not accepted.
- SEPA payments don’t work on weekends; try to avoid weekends or bank holidays. It usually takes 1-2 business days to reach us.
5. What are the deposit/withdrawal limits?
6. When I placed an order, I was told that I exceeded my daily limit. How can I increase the limit?
7. Where can I check the order history?
8. I have made the transfer, but why haven't I received it yet?
There are two possible reasons for the delay:
1. Due to compliance requirements, a small number of transfers will be manually reviewed. It takes up to a few hours during working hours and one working day during non-working hours.
2. If you use SWIFT as a transfer method, your funds will be returned.
9. Is it possible to make a SWIFT transfer instead?
Please note that bank transfers through SWIFT are not supported. Additional fees may incur, and it may take longer to return the funds to your account in this case. As such, please confirm that you are NOT using SWIFT when you make the transfer.
If you would like to use SWIFT, please read our guide on how to make SWIFT Bank Transfer.
10. Why am I unable to make SEPA deposits using my Corporate Binance account?
Currently, SEPA channel only supports personal accounts. We are working on activating it for corporate accounts and will provide updates as soon as we can.