Binance Square
LIVE
LIVE
Future Trading Expert - Tamil Nadu
Alcista
--7.1k views
Traducir
Trade #275 Market Name : $STX USDT Position : Long Entry Price : 0.466 Leverage : Upto x20 Take Profit : 0.4893 (+100%) SL : 0.4520 (-60%) Risk Ratio : 1.67 DYOR : Before entering this trade, conduct your own research and technical analysis (TA). I can provide 90% of the analysis, but the remaining 10% is your responsibility for research and TA. Please be aware that we are not responsible for any profits or losses resulting from this trade. Author(X&T): KingofBTC2024 "" If you find this information useful, you can show your appreciation with a tip on this Binance Feed, even as little as $1 or more. ""

Trade #275

Market Name : $STX USDT

Position : Long

Entry Price : 0.466

Leverage : Upto x20

Take Profit : 0.4893 (+100%)

SL : 0.4520 (-60%)

Risk Ratio : 1.67

DYOR : Before entering this trade, conduct your own research and technical analysis (TA). I can provide 90% of the analysis, but the remaining 10% is your responsibility for research and TA. Please be aware that we are not responsible for any profits or losses resulting from this trade.

Author(X&T): KingofBTC2024

"" If you find this information useful, you can show your appreciation with a tip on this Binance Feed, even as little as $1 or more. ""

Aviso legal: Contiene opiniones de terceros. No supone asesoramiento financiero. Consultar Términos y condiciones.
0
Respuestas 12
Creador relevante

Descubre más contenidos del creador

Artículos en tendencia

Ver más
Mapa del sitio
Cookie Preferences
Términos y condiciones de la plataforma