Binance offers USDT-margined and BUSD-margined Futures contracts under USDⓈ-M Futures. The Multi-Assets Mode allows you to trade USDⓈ-M Futures contracts using a variety of coins as margin assets.
Under the Multi-Assets Mode, your margin is shared across USDT-margined and BUSD-margined contracts. Any profits made on either contract can be used as margin. This means that one position’s profits can offset the losses in another losing position. Therefore, the margin balance only reflects the net PnL between the positions in the two markets.
All profits and losses generated are always trading pair-denominated assets. For example, if you trade USDT contracts, all profits are in USDT; if you trade BUSD contracts, all profits are in BUSD.
Please note that the Multi-Assets Mode only supports the Cross Margin Mode.
The Multi-Assets Mode supports the following assets as margin, the maximum deposit limits for each margin asset will differ based on the user’s VIP level, please
refer to the Multi-Assets Info page.
- You need to transfer assets to your USDⓈ-M Futures Wallet before they can be used as collateral;
- BNB balance in the USDⓈ-M Futures Wallet can be used for trading fee discounts;
- BTC, ETH and BNB used as margin in the Multi-Assets Mode will receive a 5% value haircut. XRP, DOT and ADA used as margin will receive a 10% value haircut. For example, BNB with a market value of $1,000 will be valued at $950 and ADA with a market value of $1,000 will be valued at $900 when used as margin in Multi-Assets Mode;
- BNB used as multi-assets margin will be accounted for in your global BNB holding calculation.
For more details on the Multi-Assets Mode, please refer to the following articles:
- What Are the Benefits of Trading USDⓈ-Margined Futures in Multi-Assets Mode
- How to Switch between Single-Asset and Multi-Assets Modes
- How Does Auto-Exchange Work in Multi-Assets Mode
- How to Check My Asset Balance in Multi-Assets Mode
- How to Calculate Margin in Multi-Assets Mode
- Binance Multi-Assets Mode API Interface
- Frequently Asked Questions on Multi-Assets Mode