Important Matters Concerning Crypto Asset Transactions
(1) Crypto assets are not in Japanese currency or foreign currency.
(2) Crypto assets may be used for payment of the price only with the consent of the person to whom the payment is made.
(3) Crypto assets may become worthless due to a breakdown of the transfer mechanism or other reasons.
(4) Trading may not be conducted smoothly due to lack of demand or supply.
(5) Due to laws and regulations in a country or region, use or possession may be restricted in that country or region.
(6) In the case of crypto assets that use encryption technology to record transfers, if the information necessary to decrypt the encrypted data is lost, the data cannot be transferred to another party and the value of the data may be lost.
(7) If we lose the crypto assets deposited by the User due to theft or other reasons, and a situation arises where compensation to the User must be made, there is a possibility that the member's finances will be ruined and sufficient compensation to the User will not be provided.
(8) We are not responsible for any lost profit of the User which is caused by a disaster, communication failure of public lines, delay of recording process in the value transfer recording system of crypto assets or other circumstances beyond our control.
Binance Japan Inc.
Digital Asset Exchange
Registration Number: Kanto Local Finance Bureau 00031
Japan Virtual and Crypto assets Exchange Association (JVCEA) Member