How to Download Account Statement for Your Binance Account and Sub-Accounts
You can use the Account Statement function to generate a snapshot of your master account and sub-accounts across your Spot, Margin, Futures, Funding, and Earn Wallets on a selected date. You can also send the statement to your registered email address, export it as an image, or send it in PDF format to a third-party (e.g., auditor).
The Account Statement function is currently only available on the Binance website.
- You can generate and export the account statements of the master account and the related sub-accounts one at a time.
- Only the master account can generate statements for the master account and all sub-accounts. A sub-account can generate its own statements but not the statements of the master account or other sub-accounts.
- You can generate account statements for up to one year from the current date. If you require statements for a period exceeding one year, please contact Binance Support.
- The asset balance of your Spot/Margin/Futures/Funding/Earn Wallets are shown in BTC and BUSD or USDT. The BTC-to-BUSD or BTC-to-USDT conversion rate of the selected date will be shown on the account statement.
- When exporting account statements, you can send them to your registered email address as well as third-party email addresses. You can also download account statements as JPEG images.
- Your account balance data is refreshed daily at 00:00:00 UTC+0.
How to generate an account statement?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Account Statement].
2. Your account balance data will refresh daily at 00:00:00 UTC+0. Prior to that, you can only view records from the day before yesterday. For example, if today is 2022-01-12, the latest record available would be for 2022-01-10.
- For regular users, we currently don’t support generating data older than one year. For Binance VIP users, if you select a date exceeding one year, the balance will display “Record not ready yet”. Please contact the Customer Support team for assistance.
3. Select the date, account, wallet, and estimated value to generate the account statement, then click [Search].
4. You’ll see an account overview for your chosen date, the user ID, account type, wallets, and the total value in BTC and BUSD. You can also view the asset balance of your Spot/Margin/Futures/Funding/Earn Wallets.
5. Please note that only the top five asset balance will be shown. Other assets will be grouped as [Others].
- Spot: Your Spot Wallet asset balance.
- Cross Margin and Isolated Margin: In addition to the total asset balance, you can also view [Total Debt] and [Account Equity]. For Isolated Margin, you can view the margin balance.
Total Liabilities: Borrowings + Interest
Account Equity: Total Assets - Total Liabilities
- USDⓈ-M Futures and Coin-M Futures: You can view the positions, balances, and unrealized profit and loss.
- Earn: You can view the position of each asset in your Earn Wallet, as well as your holdings in each Earn product (e.g., Savings, Staking). You can also view the total income generated during the holding period.
How to export an account statement?
1. After generating the account statement, click [Export].
2. You can download the account statement as a JPEG image or send it to your registered email address. You can also export the account statement as a PDF file and send it to a third-party email address. If you choose to export the account statement to your email address as a PDF file, it will only be available in English.
When exporting account statements via email, please note:
- If you logged in as the master account, the account statement will be sent to the master account’s registered email address, regardless of whether you're generating the account statement of the master account or sub-accounts.
- If you logged in as a sub-account, only the account statement of this particular sub-account can be generated. The statement will be sent to this sub-account’s registered email address.
- You can choose to display only the top five positions or expand all positions. If you need to expand the details of all positions, the position details will be sent to your email address and you can download all positions for that account when you click [Export].
- Each master or sub-account can generate up to three statements per month.
When exporting account statements as PDF, please note:
- By default, one copy will be sent to your registered email address, and you can include up to three additional email addresses as recipients.
- To ensure your account information is protected, you must encrypt all files exported as PDF by setting an eight-digit password. Any external party accessing the file will be required to enter the password you created. Please store the password securely.
- The download link will remain accessible for seven days, after which downloads will no longer be supported. At that point, you will need to re-export the file from the account statement page.
Last update date: 2022-09-23