Here are several steps you can take to strengthen the security of your Binance account:
- Use a strong password that you change regularly. Never share it with anyone.
- Protect your devices with the latest anti-virus software. Only install apps and programs from trusted, official sources.
- Be careful of anyone messaging you under the guise of a “Binance employee.” Scammers often impersonate Binance staff to steal money from users.
- Enable withdrawal address whitelist. This ensures your account can only make withdrawals to verified addresses in the whitelist.
- Enable two-factor authentication (SMS, biometrics, Binance Authenticator, etc.).
- Enable your anti-phishing code. Once enabled, all genuine emails from Binance will show your unique anti-phishing code.
For more tips on securing your account, please refer to the links below:
- Binance Academy
- Binance Blog