How to Add New Payment Methods for P2P Trading
Binance P2P supports over 700 payment methods and 99 fiat currencies. You can buy and sell crypto using your local currency via multiple payment methods on the Binance website and App.
Please note that you can add up to 20 payment methods for P2P trading.
How to add new payment methods for P2P trading on the Binance App?
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Trade] - [P2P].
2. Tap [Profile] - [Payment Method].
3. Tap [Add a new payment method] and select [All Payment Methods].
4. Choose a preferred payment method from the available payment options. Enter your payment details and tap [Confirm].
5. Verify the request with your 2FA device, and the new payment method will be available immediately.
How to add new payment methods for P2P trading on the Binance website?
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Profile] - [Dashboard] - [Payment].
Click [+ Add a Payment Method] - [More].
Alternatively, go to [Trade] - [P2P] and click [More] - [Payment Methods].
Scroll down to [P2P Payment Methods] and click [+Add a payment method] - [More].
2. Select your preferred payment method.
3. Enter your payment information and click [Confirm].
4. Verify the request with your 2FA device, and the new payment method will be available immediately.