Not Receiving SMS Auth Codes
Binance tries its best to improve SMS Auth coverage. However, there are some countries and areas that are currently not supported for this type of two-factor authentication.
If you cannot enable SMS Auth, please refer to our Global SMS coverage list. If your area is not covered on the list, please enable Google Auth, and refer to the following guide:
If you have enabled SMS Auth or you are currently residing in a country or area that’s in our Global SMS coverage list, but you’re still not receiving SMS codes, please take the following steps:
- Ensure that your mobile phone has good network signal, otherwise, please re-position to a spot with better signal;
- Close Anti-virus and/or firewall and/or call blocker apps on your mobile phone that might potentially block our SMS Codes number;
- Restart your mobile phone.
- Try voice verification
If you still cannot receive SMS codes, please contact our Customer Support to provide all relevant information that will help us to identify the problem and help you, including:
- your phone number,
- device model and type ,
- device operating system and version (iOS/Android),
- your approximate location when initiating the SMS to be sent.
Our Support team will respond to you as soon as possible.
For now, some countries are not supported by Binance’s SMS system. If this applies to you, please instead use Google Authentication as your primary two-factor authentication method.
How to setup Google 2FA:
List of currently supported countries and areas for SMS Auth: