Why Can’t I Receive SMS Verification Codes
Binance continuously improves our SMS Authentication coverage to enhance user experience. However, there are some countries and areas currently not supported.
If you cannot enable SMS Authentication, please refer to our Global SMS coverage list to check if your area is covered. If your area is not covered on the list, please use Google Authentication as your primary two-factor authentication instead. You may refer to the following guide: How to Enable Google Authentication (2FA) .
If you have enabled SMS Authentication or you are currently residing in a country or area that’s in our Global SMS coverage list, but you still cannot receiving SMS codes, please take the following steps:
- Ensure that your mobile phone has a good network signal.
- Disable your anti-virus and/or firewall and/or call blocker apps on your mobile phone that might potentially block our SMS Codes number.
- Restart your mobile phone.
- Try voice verification instead.
- Reset SMS Authentication, please refer to here.