EUR Trading Competition - 50,000 EUR to Be Won
Competition period: 2021-05-17 09:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-05-23 11:59:59 PM (UTC)
For a limited time, users can join our EUR trading competition for a chance to win a share of the 50,000 EUR prize pool!
Promotion A: Deposit 200 EUR or more, or buy a minimum of 200 EUR worth of crypto to equally split a prize pool of 20,000 EUR
All participants who complete either one of the tasks mentioned below during the promotion period will equally split the 20,000 EUR prize pool:
- Deposit 200 EUR or more via Bank Deposit > Bank/Card Deposit - Bank Transfer (SEPA)
- Make a crypto purchase of 200 EUR or more via Buy Crypto > Credit/Debit Card.
Promotion B: Trade your way to the top 100 traders and share a prize pool of 30,000 EUR
The prize pool of 30,000 EUR will be exclusive to the top 100 traders by total trading volume (Buy and Sell) in EUR pairs during the competition period. The prize distribution will be as per the table below.
|User Rank||Rewards in Euros|
|6th - 10th||400 each|
|11th - 50th||200 each|
|51st - 100th||100 each|
Don’t have Euros?
All users can deposit EUR to their Binance accounts at zero fees by selecting Buy Crypto > Bank Deposit > Bank/Card Deposit - Bank Transfer (SEPA).
Terms & Conditions
- The local currency that is eligible for this promotion is EUR.
- The rewards will be allocated in EUR to winners’ Binance Wallets within 14 days after the competition ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- The competition will apply to all current and future EUR quote and base pairs. Current pairs include: ADA/EUR, BCH/EUR, BNB/EUR, BTC/EUR, BTT/EUR, DOGE/EUR, DOT/EUR, EOS/EUR, ETH/EUR, GRT/EUR, HOT/EUR, LINK/EUR, LTC/EUR, SXP/EUR, TRX/EUR, WIN/EUR, XLM/EUR, XRP/EUR, YFI/EUR, EUR/BUSD and EUR/USDT.
- The top traders are ranked by trading volume (buy and sell) in EUR amount during the competition period and the trading volume applies to both EUR spot and EUR margin trades (cross and isolated margin).
- Binance will exclude any wash trades for EUR trading pairs during the competition period.
- The sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master account’s standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk Warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, purchase objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.