1. By using the Auto-Invest Service, you agree that you have given Binance your Auto-Invest Instructions, in accordance with the AI Terms.
2. Your Auto-Invest Instructions are that you authorize Binance to:
a. undertake Auto-Invest Transactions in accordance with your Specified Plan; and
b. deduct Auto-Invest Fees from your Binance Account.
3. Digital Assets held to the credit of your Spot Account or your Eligible Simple Earn Assets will be used to acquire Auto-Invest Assets, in accordance with your Auto-Invest Instructions.
4. Your Auto-Invest Instructions continue until they are amended or canceled in accordance with the AI Terms.
B. Auto-Invest Transactions
5. All Auto-Invest Transactions source Auto-Invest Assets from Binance Liquidity Pools.
6. Binance will use its best endeavors to ensure that Auto-Invest Assets are sourced from a Liquidity Pool using the best available BUSD or USDT exchange rate.
7. If you do not have sufficient Digital Assets in your Binance Spot Account or the Eligible Simple Earn Assets to complete an Auto-Invest Transaction, Binance will not undertake the Auto-Invest Transaction, in part or in full. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, your Instructions will continue, and Binance will attempt to complete the next scheduled Auto-Invest Transaction, in accordance with your Specified Plan.
8. Auto-Invest Fees arising from Auto-Invest Transactions are 0.2% of the quantity of Auto-Invest Assets acquired, and are charged in Auto-Invest Currency. Binance may change these Fees from time to time, and will communicate that change on the Website or by amending these AI Terms.
9. You will not be charged any fees for Swaps occurring as a result of an Auto-Invest Transaction, in addition to the Auto-Invest Fees. You are also not entitled to receive any rebates, rewards, or any other benefits arising from any Swaps occurring as a result of an Auto-Invest Transaction.
D. Auto-Invest Account
10. Binance will create an Auto-Invest Account for you when using the Auto-Invest Service.
11. Digital Assets held to the credit of your Auto-Invest Account will earn Simple Earn Interest in accordance with the Simple Earn Terms of Service.
E. Specified Plan
12. Your Specified Plan contains the following details:
a. the Auto-Invest Currency you have instructed Binance to acquire;
b. the frequency at which Auto-Invest Assets will be acquired; and
c. the quantity of Auto-Invest Assets that will be acquired at each Auto-Invest Date.
13. You can cancel your Auto-Invest Instructions, or amend your Specified Plan, at any time before the Auto-Invest Date. In order to do so, you must follow the instructions on the Platform.
F. Placing a stop or suspension on, or canceling your access
14. Binance may stop, suspend or cancel your access to the Platform, impose limits to any Binance accounts, suspend or cancel your ability to participate in Auto-Invest Services, or delay certain transactions where:
a. you do not provide additional information to verify your identity or source of funds as requested by Binance;
b. Binance is required to do so by court order, to comply with any Applicable Laws (including anti-money laundering or sanctions laws);
c. Binance is required to do so to comply with any direction or instruction from a government body or agency;
d. Binance reasonably determines that any information you have provided to Binance is wrong, untruthful, outdated or incomplete; or
e. you do not provide additional information that we request to our reasonable satisfaction or in a timely manner.
G. Account information and transaction records
15. You will be able to view your account history on the Platform. You must review your account history carefully and let Binance know if you see any entries or transactions that you do not recognise or you think are incorrect as soon as possible, and within 14 days after the date that your account history is provided or made available to you.
16. We may rectify any error in your account history at any time, and reserve the right to void or reverse any transaction:
a. involving or deriving from a manifest error (that is, any error, omission or misquote (whether an error of Binance or any third party) which is manifest or palpable, including a misquote by any representative of Binance taking into account the current market and currently advertised quotes, or any error of any information, source, official, official result or pronunciation); or
b. to reflect what we reasonably consider to be the correct or fair details of the transaction.
17. We may be required under Applicable Law to share information about your accounts and use of the Platform with third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are entitled to disclose such information.
H. Technology disclaimers
18. Binance may, from time to time, suspend access to the Platform, Binance services, for both scheduled and emergency maintenance. Binance will make reasonable efforts to ensure that transactions on the Platform are processed in a timely manner, but Binance makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
19. Although Binance makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Platform, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Platform, including information in relation to the Binance services, is accurate, complete or up to date.
20. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Binance services. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Binance services, the Platform and any updates thereto. Binance does not guarantee that the Binance services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. Binance services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications.
I. General Terms
23. Binance will contact you using the details you provide to Binance. This may include contacting you by email, SMS, or telephone. It is important that you ensure that your contact details are correct and up to date. If your contact details change, you must let us know immediately. If you do not, Binance will not be responsible if you do not receive information, notices, or other important information from Binance.
24. Binance may give notice by email to your email address. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address is up to date and accurate. Notices may be given, and are deemed to be received, if sent to your email address, whether or not a notice of delivery failure is received.
25. You may give us notices only as Binance directs, which may change from time to time.
26. Any notices, consent, or other communication given under these AI Terms must be in writing, in English, and signed or otherwise authorized by the party giving it.
27. For more information on Binance, you may refer to the company and license information found on Binance websites. If you have questions regarding these terms, please contact Binance for clarification via our Customer Support team.
K. Defined Terms
Applicable Law means all relevant or applicable statutes, laws (including rules of common law), principles of equity, rules, regulations, regulatory principles and requirements, notices, orders, writs, injunctions, judgements, bye-laws, rulings, directives, proclamations, circulars, mandatory codes of conduct, guidelines, practice notes and interpretations (whether of a governmental body, regulatory or other authority, or self-regulatory organisation of which Binance is a member), that are applicable to the provision, receipt or use of the Binance services, or any other products or deliverables provided, used or received in connection with these terms.
Auto-Invest Service means the Binance Service identified as “Auto-Invest' on the Platform, allowing you to give Binance your Auto-Invest Instructions in accordance with these Terms.
Auto-Invest Account means a Binance Account that records Digital Assets acquired in accordance with these Terms.
Auto-Invest Assets means a Digital Asset acquired by you in accordance with these Terms.
Auto-Invest Currency means the currency of the Auto-Invest Digital Asset (e.g. BTC).
Auto-Invest Date means the date on which an Auto-Invest Transaction takes place.
Auto-Invest Fees means the fees charged by Binance when undertaking an Auto-Invest Transaction.
Auto-Invest Instructions means the instructions you give Binance in accordance with clause 2.
Auto-Invest Instructions means the instructions you give Binance in accordance with clause 2.
Auto-Invest Transaction means a Transaction, and any subsequent Transactions, undertaken by Binance in accordance with your Specified Plan.
Binance Spot Account has the meaning given to it in the Binance Spot Terms & Conditions.
Eligible Simple Earn Assets means Digital Assets which are Simple Earn Assets used for Flexible Simple Earn, or other Simple Earn Assets as determined by Binance from time to time.
Flexible Simple Earn has the meaning given to it in the Simple Earn Terms and Conditions.
Liquidity Pool means a liquidity pool operated by Binance.
Platform means the digital platform that we or any of the Binance Operators may make accessible to you via a website, mobile app, a Binance API or by such other means as Binance Operators may prescribe from time to time for the use of Binance services.
Simple Earn Interest has the meaning given to it in the Simple Earn Terms and Conditions.
Specified Plan means your Instructions given in accordance with these Terms that contain the details in clause 12.
Spot Account means the Binance Account that you use for spot transactions.
Swaps means trading one Digital Asset for another from a Liquidity Pool