Competition period: 2021-08-20 00:00 AM to 2021-08-26 11:59 PM (UTC)
Promotion A: New User Exclusive Prize Pool of $10,000 in DEGO Tokens
All users who register for a Binance account during the competition period and trade 45 DEGO or more effective trading volume (including both buys & sells) in any eligible DEGO trading pairs will equally share a prize pool of $10,000 in DEGO token vouchers.
Promotion B: Trade DEGO and Win a Share of $40,000 in DEGO Tokens
All users with a total effective trading volume of 460 DEGO or more during the competition period will share a pool of $40,000 in DEGO token vouchers, based on the proportion of each user’s total DEGO trading volume.
The reward for each qualified user = (Each user’s total effective trading volume / all qualified users’ total effective trading volume) * $40,000 in DEGO token vouchers.
Additional Margin Promotion Benefits:
- 0% borrowing interest on DEGO margin trading pairs.
- Trading volume completed via margin will be multiplied by a coefficient of 3.
- All users that borrow DEGO from Binance Margin will enjoy a VIP+1 borrowing limit.
Terms & Conditions:
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Eligible DEGO trading pairs: DEGO/USDT, DEGO/BTC.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of DEGO/USDT trading pair during the competition period as the DEGO exchange rate used for distribution.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your token voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the token voucher is set at 14 days from the day of distribution. Learn How to Redeem a Token Voucher.
- Binance will combine sub-account and margin account’s trading volume with the master account’s standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades, across all DEGO spot and margin trading pairs.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.