Binance will support the IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrade & hard fork at approximately 2021-02-25 05:30 AM (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of IRIS will be suspended starting from 2021-02-25 01:30 AM (UTC).
- The trading of IRIS will not be affected during the upgrade.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding IRIS in their Binance accounts.
- The IRIS network upgrade & hard fork will not result in a new token being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for IRIS once we deem the upgraded network to be stable. We will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following:
- IRISnet Mainnet 1.0 Upgrade Announcement
- #10 IRIS Hub Upgrade to v1.0 (Kuafu)
- IRISnet Mainnet 1.0 Upgrade On-chain Governance Proposal has been submitted
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make the best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on