Binance will support the Aion (AION) and Cardano (ADA) network upgrades & hard forks.
- The AION network upgrade & hard fork will commence at block height of 7,441,441 or approximately 2020/12/16 03:00 PM (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of AION will be suspended starting from 2020/12/16 09:00 AM (UTC).
- The ADA network upgrade & hard fork will commence during epoch 236 or approximately 2020/12/16 09:44 PM (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ADA will be suspended starting from 2020/12/16 03:00 PM (UTC).
- Trading of AION and ADA will not be affected.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed prior to the above cut-off time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding AION and ADA in their Binance accounts.
- The AION and ADA network upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for AION and ADA once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrades & hard forks, please refer to the following: AION Hardfork, Announcement of upcoming changes to Cardano network, Goguen momentum continues with new protocol update on 16th December
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on