How to Buy Crypto with Credit/Debit Card
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Buy Crypto] - [Credit/Debit Card].
2. Here you can choose to buy crypto with different fiat currencies. Enter the fiat amount you want to spend and the system will automatically display the amount of crypto you can get.
3 Click [Add new card].
4. Enter your credit card details. Please note that you can only pay with credit cards in your name.
5. Enter your billing address and click [Add Card].
6. Check the payment details and confirm your order within 1 minute. After 1 minute, the price and the amount of crypto you will get will be recalculated. You can click [Refresh] to see the latest market price. The fee rate is 2% per transaction.
7. You will be redirected to your bank's OTP transaction page. Follow the on-screen instructions to verify the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. If I use a bank card to purchase crypto, what are the supported payment methods?
Binance supports Visa card or Mastercard payments.
Visa is accepted for cardholders in European Economic Area (EEA) countries, Ukraine, and the UK.
Mastercard payments are available in the following countries and regions: Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, etc.
2. It said that my card's issuing country is not supported. What card-issuing countries does Binance currently support?
Visa is accepted for cardholders in the European Economic Area (EEA) countries, Ukraine, and the UK. Mastercard payments are available in the following countries and regions: Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, etc.
3. How many bank cards can I link to my account?
You can link up to 5 bank cards.
4. Why do I see this error message: "Transaction declined by issuing bank. Please contact your bank or try a different bank card."?
This means that your bank card does not support this type of transaction. Please contact the bank or try with a different bank card.
5. Will the transaction be canceled if I cannot complete the purchase within the time limit?
Yes, if you do not complete the order within the time limit, it becomes invalid and you need to submit a new transaction.
6. If my purchase fails, can I get back the paid amount?
If payment has been deducted for failed transactions, your payment amount will be returned to your card.
7. After the order is completed, where can I see the crypto I purchased?
You can go to [Wallet] - [Overview] to check whether the cryptocurrency has arrived.
8. When placing an order, I’m notified that I've already reached my daily limit. How can I increase the limit?
You can go to the [Personal Verification] to upgrade the account authentication level to upgrade to your account limit.
9. Where can I view my purchase history?
You can click [Orders] - [Buy Crypto History] to view your order history.