Binance Pay Competition - Win a Share of 100,000 BUSD!
Competition Period: 2021-10-09 00:00 AM to 2021-11-09 11:59 PM (UTC)
All Binance Pay users who make 10 separate transactions to friends or family each totaling $25 or more during the competition period, will stand a chance to win up to 25,000 BUSD in token voucher. There will be 8 top winners and additional 4,500 winners selected based on the rules here.
The reward structure is as follows:
- 1st place: 25,000 BUSD
- 2nd place: 2 winners to each receive 10,000 BUSD
- 3rd place: 5 winners to each receive 2,000 BUSD
- Consolation Prize: 4,500 winners to each get 10 BUSD
Guides and related materials
Terms & Conditions:
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the referrer will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- A Binance account is eligible to receive 1 reward only. The top 8 winners are not eligible to receive the Consolation Prize.
- Token Voucher Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the activity ends. You will be able to login and redeem your token voucher via Account > Reward Center. The validity period of the voucher is set at 14 days from the date of distribution. Learn How to Redeem a Token Voucher.
- Only Binance Pay friends and family transactions are qualified for this campaign.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be illegally bulk registered accounts.
- Binance reserves the right to immediately disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behaviour.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.