Once your Binance Account is verified and you can start deposit AUD and start your spot trade.
Visit our Binance website (www.binance.com), click on [Log in] at the top right of the page to log into your Binance account.
Then click on any cryptocurrency on the home page, and go directly to the corresponding spot trading page.
Here is the trading page interface.
- Binance Announcements
- Trading volume of trading pair in 24 hours
- Sell order book
- Buy order book
- Candlestick chart and Market Depth
- Trading Type: Spot/Cross Margin/Isolated Margin
- Type of order: Limit/Market/Stop-limit/OCO(One-Cancels-the-Other)
- Buy Cryptocurrency
- Sell Cryptocurrency
- Market and Trading pairs.
- Your latest completed transaction
- Market Activities: large fluctuation/activities in market trading
- Open orders
- Your 24h order history
- Binance customer service
Let’s take an example to buy BNB. On the top of the Binance home page, click on the [Trade] option and select [Classic] or [Advanced]. Go to the buying section to buy BNB and fill in the price and the amount for your order, then click on [Buy BNB] to complete the transaction.
You can follow the same steps to sell BNB.
- The default order type is called a limit order. But if traders want to place an order as soon as possible, they may switch to [Market] Order. By choosing a market order, traders could make a transaction instantly at the current market price.
- If the market price of BNB/BTC is at 0.002, but you want to buy at a specific price, for example, 0.001, then you can place a [limit] order. When the market price reaches your set price, your placed order will be executed.
- The percentage shown below the BNB Amount box refers to the amount of BTC you wish to use to buy BNB.Put the amount and buy crypto.