Binance P2P has launched a special promotion for Pakistani Rupee (PKR) makers.
Activity Period: 2023-01-23 15:00 (UTC) to 2023-02-22 03:59 (UTC)
During the Activity Period, all makers who post new advertisements traded with fiat currency PKR will enjoy zero maker fees for every successful trade on BTC, USDT, BUSD, and BNB pairs.
Makers can visit this page to check the effective fee rates for each asset.
Guides and Related Materials
- Introduction to P2P Trading
- How to Buy Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Sell Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Post Trade Advertisements on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- Binance P2P Merchant Program
Terms & Conditions:
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker”. These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to "make the market", and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.
- In order to post ads on Binance P2P, users and merchants need to meet the Binance P2P advertisement posting requirements available here.
- The zero maker fees are applicable only to new BTC, USDT, BNB and BUSD ads created using PKR during the Activity Period. To enjoy new fee rates on applicable ads, participants should close all current ads and create new ones.
- The promotion is available to P2P trading activities in the following currency only: PKR.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.