You can now deposit and withdraw fiat currencies, such as USD, EUR, RUB, and UAH, through Advcash. Check out the step-by-step guide below to deposit fiat via Advcash.
- Deposits and withdrawals between Binance and AdvCash wallet are free.
- AdvCash may apply additional fees on depositing and withdrawing within their system.
How to deposit fiat currency to Binance via Advcash?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Buy Crypto] - [Card Deposit], and you will be redirected to the [Deposit Fiat] page.
1.1 Alternatively, click [Buy Now] and enter the fiat amount you want to spend and the system will automatically calculate the amount of crypto you can get. Click [Continue].
1.2 Click [Top up Cash Balance] and you will be redirected to the [Deposit Fiat] page.
2. Select the fiat to deposit and [AdvCash Account Balance] as your desired payment method. Click [Continue].
3. Enter the deposit amount and click [Confirm].
4. You will be redirected to the AdvCash website. Enter your login credentials or register a new account.
5. You will be redirected to payment. Check the payment details and click [Proceed].
6. You will be asked to check your email and confirm your payment transaction on the email.
7. After confirming payment on the email, you will receive the below message, and a confirmation of your completed transaction.