Bu makale için şu anda diliniz desteklenmiyor. İngilizce için otomatik çevirmen kullanmanızı öneririz.
How to Deposit Fiat Currency to Binance via AdvCash
You can now deposit and withdraw fiat currencies, such as EUR, RUB, and UAH, through Advcash. Check out the step-by-step guide below to deposit fiat via Advcash.
- Deposits and withdrawals between Binance and AdvCash wallet are free.
- AdvCash may apply additional fees on depositing and withdrawing within their system.
How to deposit fiat currency to Binance via Advcash?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Buy Crypto] - [Card Deposit], and you will be redirected to the [Deposit Fiat] page.
1.1 Alternatively, click [Buy Now] and enter the fiat amount you want to spend and the system will automatically calculate the amount of crypto you can get. Click [Continue].
1.2 Click [Top up Cash Balance] and you will be redirected to the [Deposit Fiat] page.
2. Select the fiat to deposit and [AdvCash Account Balance] as your desired payment method. Click [Continue].
3. Enter the deposit amount and click [Confirm].
4. You will be redirected to the AdvCash website. Enter your login credentials or register a new account.
5. You will be redirected to payment. Check the payment details and click [Proceed].
6. You will be asked to check your email and confirm your payment transaction on the email.
7. After confirming payment on the email, you will receive the below message, and a confirmation of your completed transaction.