Bu makale için şu anda diliniz desteklenmiyor. İngilizce için otomatik çevirmen kullanmanızı öneririz.
How to Post P2P Trading Advertisements on Binance Website
1. Log in to your Binance account.
2. Go to the P2P trading page.
3. Find the [More] button on the top right of your screen and click on [Post new Ad].
4. Select the ad type (buy or sell), the crypto asset, and the fiat currency.
5. Set the ad type, price, and other details. You can choose either [Floating] pricing or [Fixed] pricing.
6. Set the total trading amount, order limit and add up to three payment methods.
- Please note that buyers must complete payment within the payment time limit you set. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.
7. You can add the following information for your ad:
- Remarks: the remarks will be a reference for users before they place the order.
- Auto reply: the message will be automatically sent to the counterparty after they place the order.
- Counterparty conditions: users who do not meet the conditions will not be able to place an order.
After setting up the conditions, click [Post].
8. Kindly review the details you filled up for your ad and click on [Confirm to Post].
9. After the 2-factor authentication (2FA), your ad will be posted. You can see the status of your ad under [My ads] tab.
10. When the ad is published, you can edit, close, or turn it online/offline. Please note that you will not be able to change an ad once you close it.