Bu makale için şu anda diliniz desteklenmiyor. İngilizce için otomatik çevirmen kullanmanızı öneririz.
Updates on Binance Futures Multi-Asset Mode
Binance Futures has upgraded Multi-Asset Mode at 2021-08-16 08:00 (UTC). After the upgrade, the Multi-Asset Mode now supports BNB as a margin asset. Users can share their BNB, BUSD, and USDT margin assets across USDT-margined and BUSD-margined contracts.
- For users who have already activated Multi-Asset Mode, the BNB balance in USDⓈ-M Futures wallet will be taken as a margin asset by default.
- BNB balance in USDⓈ-M Futures wallet can still be used for trading fee discounts.
- The value of the BNB as Multi-Asset margin will be calculated as 95% of the BNB market value.
- There is no maximum limit to the amount of BNB that can be used as Multi-Asset margin.
- BNB margin assets will still be counted in the daily BNB holding calculation.
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movements. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures. To learn more about how to protect yourself, visit our Responsible Trading resource page.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
*The announcement was updated on 2021-08-17.