Binance has launched a new BSwap product to provide users with instant liquidity & lower fees through an automated market maker (AMM) system. Users can quickly complete an exchange between two tokens in the Swap Pool, or become a liquidity provider by adding funds into the Liquidity Pool to earn fees from trades in the Swap Pool and also savings interest income.
BUSD, DAI, USDT will be the initial assets available to be traded in the Swap Pool, with BUSD/USDT, BUSD/DAI and USDT/DAI as the pairs available at launch.
- High Returns - Add funds to the liquidity pool to receive returns such as trading fees and savings interest.
- Low Slippage - Trade in the Swap Pool for better pricing and low slippage, depending on the size of each liquidity pool.
- Competitive Fees - During the promotion period of 2020/09/04 - 2020/10/04, all trades will enjoy a very low fee of 0.04%. Trading fees will return to 0.1% after the promotion ends on 2020/10/04.
- Adding funds to the liquidity pool contain certain risks, and is not principal conservative.
- When adding/removing funds to the liquidity pool, transaction fees will also be incurred. For further details, please refer to the explainers below.
To learn more about BSwap, read our blog post here.
Guides and related materials:
- What is “BSwap”
- BSwap User Agreement
- How to use BSwap - Liquidity
- How to use BSwap - Swap
- How to check share and history of BSwap
- BSwap - AMM, Shares and Revenue Formula Explained
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on