Binance Futures will launch USDT-margined STMX perpetual contracts with up to 25x leverage at 2021-03-22 07:00 AM (UTC). Also, Binance Futures will list BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, LINK, BCH, XRP, DOT and LTC Coin-margined Quarterly 0924 Contracts within the next few hours after the Quarterly 0326 Contracts expire and settle at 2021-03-26 08:00 AM (UTC).
- Trading Rules of USDT Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Price Index
- STMX perpetual contracts are USDT-margined futures contracts that use USDT as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-25x leverage.
- Users are only allowed to close their positions or place Reduce Only orders, and are not allowed to open any new positions 10 minutes prior to delivery. For further information, please refer to Delivery and Settlement of Quarterly Futures.
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on