Den h_r artikeln st_der f_r n_rvarande inte ditt spr_k. Automatisk _vers_ttning rekommenderas f_r engelska.
Binance Will Delist All ZAR Trading Pairs on 2021-04-02
Binance will remove and cease trading on the following trading pairs at 2021-04-02 10:00 AM (UTC):
USDT/ZAR, BTC/ZAR, ETH/ZAR, BUSD/ZAR, BNB/ZAR.
It is recommended that users either trade out of their ZAR positions or withdraw all ZAR balances prior to 2021-04-02 10:00 AM (UTC).
How to withdraw ZAR :
- Open a ZAR withdrawal request here: https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001327951
The following information is needed to process your request:
- Email Address
- First and last name (as indicated in your identification document)
- Binance ID
- Primary residential address
- ID number (passport number if foreign national)
- Cell phone number
- Bank confirmation letter or bank statement that’s no more than 3 months old
- Bank name
- Bank account
- Branch code
- Account holder’s name (need to be the same as your Binance account)
- Withdrawal amount in ZAR
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.