Binance will support the Nexus (NXS) wallet upgrade.
- The Nexus (NXS) wallet upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-09-10 19:12 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of NXS will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-09-10 18:12 (UTC).
- The trading of NXS will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The NXS wallet upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-09-10 19:12 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding NXS in their Binance accounts.
- The NXS wallet upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for NXS once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the wallet upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.