Binance Will Support Lisk (LSK) Staking
Binance will be adding support for Lisk (LSK) staking starting from 2020/02/27 and will distribute LSK staking rewards as detailed below:
Monthly LSK Staking Airdrop Program
- Starting from 2020/02/27 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user LSK balances.
- LSK Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
LSK generated by each user = Total LSK staking rewards received by Binance * User LSK holdings ratio.
- User LSK holdings ratio = Average user LSK holdings / Average total LSK staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 1 LSK in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of LSK staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/03/31, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- LSK rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
Move your coins to Binance from anywhere and enjoy hassle-free staking rewards. Other rewarded coins supported by Binance can be found on the Staking Home Page here.
Thank you for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on