Binance is excited to announce the launch of the Binance Link Program. This program will start with the initial recruitment of 100 Binance Link clients that provide digital asset trading services for global users via API.
As part of this program, Binance will provide our Binance Link clients with order matching services, account management and settlement systems. These Binance Link clients will be able to fully focus on business development and receive profit-sharing on trading fees by leveraging Binance’s liquidity and market depth.
Why Become a Binance Link Client?
- Earn up to 60% on trading fees;
- Benefit from Binance’s liquidity and market depth;
- Leverage Binance’s world-class asset management and security infrastructure;
- Receive personalized marketing consulting and support from Binance;
- Binance will use 10% of the revenue generated from this program to reward the top 10 Binance Link clients ranked by trading volume;
- Binance Link clients will receive an invitation to attend Binance’s Annual Global Binance Link Client Conference.
- Binance Link clients should be an institution with no less than 20,000 users, including but not limited to cryptocurrency aggregation trading platforms, bond dealers or securities brokers, stock trading platforms, etc.;
- Binance Link clients should maintain at least 1,000 BTC of monthly trading volume. Binance Link clients who fail to meet the monthly trading volume threshold will be placed in an observation/monitoring list. If the clients fail to maintain the monthly trading volume in two consecutive months, the clients will be disqualified from this program;
- Binance Link clients will need to maintain a locked balance of 3,000 BNB in their Binance accounts;
- Binance Link clients must acquire customers by using their own independent brand only;
- Binance Link clients need to operate their own independent products and accounting systems.
- Please apply here to become a Binance Link client;
- Binance Link clients will enjoy real-time return of up to 60% on trading fees;
- Binance will recruit 100 Binance Link clients globally for the initial phase of recruitment. Each quarter, Binance will review the performance of all Binance Link clients and will disqualify those who fail to meet the required monthly trading volume and locked BNB balance.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the program rules at its sole discretion.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2022-08-05.