Ta članek trenutno ne podpira vašega jezika. Za angleščino se priporoča samodejni prevajalnik.
Margin Trading Express Guideline (Web Version)
What is Automatic Margin Trading?
Automatic Margin Trading allows you to borrow and use funds as you go to make trading even easier.
1. "Borrow" mode: You can borrow and use funds simultaneously as you trade. You will only borrow the amount you need for trading;
2. "Repay" mode: It helps you repay your debt as soon as you're done using the funds, so you don't have to pay any additional interest.
*Note: You may not be able to repay the full amount of debt and interest in "Repay" mode. Please check whether there are any unpaid debts in your Margin Wallet and repay the debt manually as soon as possible.
How to transfer collateral to my Margin account?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Margin].
2. Click [Transfer].
3. Select the Wallet you want to transfer from, and the type of coin and amount to transfer as collateral, then click [Confirm].
How to trade in Borrow mode?
In Borrow mode, the system will automatically calculate the maximum amount of funds available to you based on the amount of funds in your Margin account (Maximum amount of funds available = Principal + Maximum amount funds you can borrow). If the amount of funds available for you to use when placing an order is greater than the principal, the system will automatically borrow on your behalf to execute the order.
For example, if you transfer 1 BTC into your Margin account and you use Borrow mode to place a BTC sell order, the maximum amount available for you to use for that order will be 3 BTC (based on the maximum margin ratio). You can place a Limit order or a Market order, and you won't need to manually borrow funds to make this trade. Simply place an order directly in the trading interface and funds will be borrowed on your behalf.
How to trade in Repay mode?
In Repay mode, the system will automatically repay your debt using funds received from a trade (interest is repaid before borrowed funds). Automatic repayment is only carried out after the trade has been completely closed. If you don’t have sufficient funds to repay after a trade, the system will repay 90% of the amount borrowed, and you will have to repay the remaining debt manually. If your balance is insufficient to repay 90% of the debt, automatic repayment cannot be executed and you will have to deposit additional funds to repay the debt manually. Please check whether you have any outstanding debt in your Margin account and repay as soon as possible.
For example, you borrowed 2 BTC and sold them for USDT. When you're ready to buy back BTC to repay the debt, you can place an order using Repay mode. After the order is filled and the trade is completed, the system will automatically repay the debt using the purchased BTC. Repay mode supports Market orders and Limit orders. Debts will only be repaid after the order has been filled and the trade has been completed.
*If your Margin account doesn’t have sufficient funds, the system will automatically borrow on your behalf to execute the order. Successfully placed orders will accrue interest immediately. If the placed order is canceled in full, the system will automatically repay the corresponding interest and debt (the full amount of interest or debt may not be repaid. Please check your "Account Equity" from time to time).
- To view your assets, liabilities, and profit, go to [Wallet] - [Margin]. You can also check whether you need to repay any borrowed funds or interest from there.
- If your balance is insufficient to repay the debt after a trade, the system will repay 90% of the amount borrowed, and you will have to repay the remaining debt manually. If your balance is insufficient to repay 90% of the debt, automatic repayment cannot be executed and you will have to deposit additional funds to repay the debt manually. Please check whether you have any outstanding debt in your Margin account and repay as soon as possible.