Ta članek trenutno ne podpira vašega jezika. Za angleščino se priporoča samodejni prevajalnik.
How to Resolve Order Issues
Occasionally you may encounter problems with your orders when trading on Binance. We can divide these into two categories:
1. Your trade order is not executing
- Check the selected order’s price in the open orders section. Verify whether or not it has matched a counterparty’s order (bid/ask) with this price level and volume.
- If you would like to expedite your order, consider canceling it from the open orders section and submitting a new order at a more competitive price. For a quick settlement, you may also consider using a market order.
2. Your order has a more technical issue
- Issues like the inability to cancel your orders or coins not being credited to your account require further support. Please contact our Customer Support team and provide screenshots that’ll document:
- The order’s details
- Any error code or exception message
You can contact Customer Support by logging into your account and clicking the support icon in the bottom right corner.