Ta članek trenutno ne podpira vašega jezika. Za angleščino se priporoča samodejni prevajalnik.
Binance Will Support the Harmony (ONE) Network Upgrade & Hard Fork
Binance will support the Harmony (ONE) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Harmony (ONE) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Harmony block height of 27,066,368, or approximately at 2022-05-27 18:15 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for ONE will be suspended approximately from 2022-05-27 17:15 (UTC).
- The trading of ONE will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Harmony (ONE) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Harmony block height of 27,066,368. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ONE in their Binance accounts.
- The Harmony (ONE) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ONE once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.