Binance will support the Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at the Horizen block height of 1,328,320, or approximately at 2023-04-07 12:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ZEN will be suspended approximately starting from 2023-04-07 11:00 (UTC).
- The trading of ZEN will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at the Horizen block height of 1,328,320. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEN in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ZEN once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.