Ta članek trenutno ne podpira vašega jezika. Za angleščino se priporoča samodejni prevajalnik.
Binance Will Support the Kadena (KDA) Network Upgrade
Binance will support the Kadena (KDA) network upgrade.
- The Kadena (KDA) network upgrade will take place approximately at 2022-06-16 00:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of KDA will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-06-15 23:00 (UTC).
- The trading of KDA will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Kadena (KDA) network upgrade will take place approximately at 2022-06-16 00:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding KDA in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for KDA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.