Ta članek trenutno ne podpira vašega jezika. Za angleščino se priporoča samodejni prevajalnik.
Binance Margin System Upgrade Notice (2022-05-09)
Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade for Binance Margin from 2022-05-09 07:00 (UTC). The upgrade will take approximately ten minutes.
- Margin Wallet - Isolated Margin trading positions: Data query for Isolated Margin trading positions on the Binance Margin platform will be suspended during the upgrade.
- Margin trading and borrowing will NOT be affected.
- While data query for Isolated Margin trading positions may be temporarily interrupted during the upgrade, the balances in your Binance Margin Wallet will be reflected as usual. Please be rest assured that all users’ funds are safe.
- For the best user experience, it is recommended that users use the platform before or after the upgrade.
- The upgrade time is based on our best estimates and may vary.
- All functions will resume once the upgrade is complete. There will be no further announcement.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Risk Warning: Margin trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Margin.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.