Tento článok momentálne nie je vo vašom jazyku. Pre angličtinu sa odporúča automatický preklad.
Binance Coin-Margined Futures Trading System Upgrade Notice (2022-05-24)
Binance Futures will perform a scheduled coin-margined futures system upgrade from 2022-06-02 06:00 AM (UTC) onwards to improve system performance and stability. The upgrade will take approximately one hour.
During the upgrade period, Binance will suspend the following services:
- Deposits and withdrawals to users’ coin-margined futures wallets.
- Trading on coin-margined futures, including that by users in the Portforlio Margin Program.
- New user registrations for coin-margined futures contracts.
- For API traders, Binance will stop accepting coin-margined futures contracts order cancellation requests made via POST /dapi/v1/s/countdownCancelAll two hours prior to the start of the system upgrade. Please refer to the detailed API documentation here.
- Please note that the upgrade is limited only to Binance coin-margined futures. It will not affect USDⓈ-M Futures, options, spot or margin trading.
- It is recommended that users with open coin-margined futures positions re-assess their collateral balances prior to the start of the upgrade to mitigate against price fluctuations that may occur during the upgrade period.
- Binance will suspend coin-margined futures asset transfers 10 minutes prior to the start of the system upgrade. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for any transfers prior to this time.
- Users will have a 15-minute window after the upgrade is complete to cancel orders, transfer funds and use all other account-related functions before trading resumes.
- New users cannot open futures accounts during the system upgrade.
- The one hour upgrade time is based on our best estimates and may vary. As usual, we will maintain regular communication on the progress of the upgrade on our various social media channels.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience.
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movements. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures. To learn more about how to protect yourself, visit our Responsible Trading resource page.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: The announcement was last updated on 2022-06-02 to make corrections to the open order cancellation API.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.