Tento článok momentálne nie je vo vašom jazyku. Pre angličtinu sa odporúča automatický preklad.
Binance Card Now Supports XRP, SHIB and AVAX
This is a general announcement. Products and services mentioned here may not be available in your region.
Binance has added XRP, SHIB and AVAX to the list of supported cryptocurrencies on Binance Card, effective from 2022-08-05 at 07:00 (UTC).
- Binance Card is only available to Binance users living in the EEA and Ukrainian refugees residing in the EEA country (Binance Refugee Crypto Card) at the moment. You may sign up for the Binance Card here.
- As of 2022-08-05 at 07:00 (UTC), there are 14 supported cryptocurrencies on Binance Card: ADA, AVAX, BNB, BTC, BUSD, DOT, ETH, LAZIO, PORTO, SANTOS, SHIB, SXP, USDT and XRP.
- To spend the newly supported cryptocurrencies with Binance Card, please go to Card Dashboard > Payment Priority > Edit to add, remove or rank cryptocurrencies for spending according to your own preference.
- Users must have at least six cryptocurrencies in their Payment Priority list. A maximum of 12 cryptocurrencies may be selected.
- There will be no changes to the current Payment Priority preferences of existing Binance Card users with the addition of XRP, SHIB and AVAX to Binance Card.
- Binance Card is issued by the licensed entity UAB “Finansinės paslaugos „Contis” and distributed by Swipe. Your use of Binance Card is subject to the terms and conditions set out in the Cardholder Agreement.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on:
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.