Binance is upgrading the USDⓈ-Margined Futures Liquidity Provider Program at 2023-04-04 04:00 (UTC). After the upgrade, quoting stream will be resumed whilst eligible users can qualify for the program with lower maker volume requirements across all tiers.
- The maker volume and percentage quoting score calculations started from: 2023-03-27 00:00 (UTC).
- The maker fee rebates will be updated on: 2023-04-04 04:00 (UTC).
Highlights of the Upgraded USDⓈ-Margined Futures Liquidity Provider Program:
- The quoting ranking stream will be resumed in the program.
- Lowered maker volume requirements for each tier.
The new Binance USDⓈ-Margined Futures Liquidity Provider Program is as follows:
Weekly USDⓈ-M Futures Maker Volume %
Maker Fees on USDT-M Pairs
Maker Fees on BUSD-M Pairs
Taker Fees on USDⓈ-M Futures
Top 60-75% (excluding top 60%)
Top 40-60% (excluding top 40%)
Top 25-40% (excluding top 25%)
Top 10-25% (excluding top 10%)
Below top 75%
Standard maker fees as per user’s VIP level
Standard maker fees as per user’s VIP level
How to Participate:
- Users who have a minimum futures trading volume of 100,000,000 BUSD equivalent or a minimum spot trading volume of 20,000,000 BUSD equivalent over a 30-day period on Binance or other platforms may apply for this program. Successful applicants will be eligible for a three-week grace period, where they will be granted Tier 3 maker fee rebates, as well as an exemption from weekly reviews.
- Please provide proof of your trading volume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your sales or key account coverage manager to apply for the above program.
Users can now qualify for the program by hitting either one of the two benchmarks. Refer to the table above for details.
- Weekly USDⓈ-M Futures maker volume percentage
- Quoting ranking
A: To be qualified by weekly USDⓈ-M Futures maker volume over the total Binance USDⓈ-M Futures maker volume:
- Weekly maker volume % = (USDⓈ-M Futures maker trading volume over the week / total Binance USDⓈ-M Futures maker trading volume over the week ) * 100%.
- At the end of each week, the weekly maker volume % for each participant will be calculated, and maker fee rebates are awarded to eligible participants whose maker volume % is equal to or above 0.04%.
B: To be qualified by quoting ranking:
- Weekly ranking is based on weekly liquidity provider maker scores (all liquidity providers who score above zero are ranked).
- Weekly maker score = Sum of seven daily maker scores.
- Daily maker score = Sum of maker scores on each pair (maker volume * qualified % * pair weight).
- At the end of each week, participants are ranked by their weekly maker scores, and maker fee rebates are awarded to participants in the 75th percentile of liquidity providers whose score is above zero.
- Binance will provide daily and weekly reports detailing your performance.
- Liquidity providers will be reviewed on a weekly basis (Monday 00:00 UTC to Sunday 23:59 UTC).
- Maker fee rebates are paid immediately upon trade execution. Your eligibility to receive maker fee rebates is reviewed and adjusted once a week based on the previous week's performance on all qualified pairs.
- Fee tier adjustments are automatically updated every Tuesday at 04:00 (UTC).
- Participants with unqualified weekly results for three consecutive weeks will receive notification emails for two weeks, and if no improvements are observed, then the account will be removed from the program. New applications shall be submitted with a gap of one month from the expiration of the last trial.
- New participants will enjoy Tier 3 maker fee rebates (0.003% for USDT-margined pairs and 0.014% for BUSD-margined pairs) for the first three weeks. This is consistent with the fee settings prior to the upgrade.
- From the second week, if the performance of new participants qualifies them to obtain a tier higher than Tier 3, then these participants will enjoy higher maker fee rebates corresponding to the higher Tier.
- From the fourth week, only new participants who show qualified performance in the third week of the three-week grace period will enjoy maker fee rebates according to the aforementioned program structure.
- Participants who join the program for more than three weeks will have their fee settings updated each Tuesday at 04:00 (UTC) based on the previous week’s performance.
- The program’s main goal is to provide liquidity and depth to the Binance USDⓈ-Margined Futures market. We review the effectiveness of this program regularly. The program requirements will be adjusted periodically as new pairs are added and as market conditions change. New changes may be added with at least a week’s notice, except under special circumstances.
- All trading volumes and metrics related to the program are measured by Binance at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Self trades will be excluded from maker volume calculations.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.