Binance P2P will be extending the zero-fee promotion for GHS, KES and ZAR makers from Africa to 2021-09-30 12:00 PM (UTC), which was previously scheduled to end at 2021-08-30 0:00 AM (UTC).
All eligible makers who post new BNB, BTC, BUSD, DAI, ETH and USDT ads traded with fiat currencies GHS, KES and ZAR during the activity period, will enjoy 0 transaction fees on these trading pairs during the period.
- How to buy cryptocurrencies on Binance P2P?
- How to sell cryptocurrencies on Binance P2P?
- How to post trade advertisements on Binance P2P?
Terms and conditions:
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker.” These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to "make the market," and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.
- The campaign applies to P2P trading activities in the following markets: GHS, KES and ZAR.
- The campaign only applies to trading BNB, BTC, BUSD, DAI, ETH and USDT in GHS, KES and ZAR markets.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.