Tento článok momentálne nie je vo vašom jazyku. Pre angličtinu sa odporúča automatický preklad.
Binance Futures Will Launch Coin-Margined ENS Perpetual Contracts with Up to 20X Leverage
Binance Futures will launch coin-margined ENS perpetual contracts with up to 20x leverage on 2022-08-02, 12:00 (UTC). More details may be found in the table below:
Coin-Margined Perpetual Contracts
2022-08-02, 12:00 (UTC)
Capped Funding Rate
Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)
- ENS perpetual contracts are coin-margined futures contracts that use ENS as collateral.
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the settings of these contracts from time to time.
- Trading Rules of COIN-M Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of COIN-M Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Price Index
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.