Tento článok momentálne nie je vo vašom jazyku. Pre angličtinu sa odporúča automatický preklad.
Directly Sell Crypto for BRL with Your Credit/Debit Card at Zero Fees
Activity Period: 2022-06-17 12:00 PM (UTC) to 2022-07-08 11:59 PM (UTC)
Binance is offering zero transaction fees for all users who sell their cryptocurrencies for BRL, and directly transfer the funds received to their credit/debit card via the Sell Crypto to Credit/Debit Card feature.
For more information:
- Sell-Crypto-for-Fiat Feature Enabled for All Cryptos
- How to Sell Cryptocurrencies to Fiat Currency and Directly Transfer to Credit/Debit Card
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is only applicable to BRL currency.
- Users must complete KYC to be able to access the Sell-Crypto-for-Fiat Feature.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Note: These features are made available on Binance through the services of third-party partners that Binance works with from time to time and are not provided by Binance directly. It is important to note that the transactions are local and that there is no foreign remittance of money. Please refer to our guidelines for further information.
For Brazil only: Binance users paying with credit/debit cards will be charged the IOF tax with every card transaction on Binance.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.