Tento článok momentálne nie je vo vašom jazyku. Pre angličtinu sa odporúča automatický preklad.
Binance Will Support the Reserve Rights (RSR) Contract Swap
Binance will support the Reserve Rights (RSR) contract swap with the timeline below:
- Binance had suspended RSR/BUSD, RSR/USDT and RSR/BTC isolated margin borrowing at 2022-01-12 02:00 (UTC). We will reopen isolated margin borrowing for RSR once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- The trading of RSR/USDT futures contract will not be affected. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement or deviation from the index price, Binance Futures will undertake additional protective measures, including but not limited to adjusting the margin tiers including maximum leverage value, position value and maintenance margin in each tier, updating the funding rates including the interest rate, premium and capped funding rate, changing the constituents of the price index and using the Last Price Protected mechanism to update the Mark Price. For further details, please refer to the Price Index.
- Deposits and withdrawals of RSR were suspended at 2022-01-13 23:00 (UTC). Please do NOT deposit any RSR tokens from the new contract during the swap to avoid the risk of losing your funds.
- Spot trading will not be affected during the contract swap.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding RSR in their Binance accounts.
- New RSR contract address: 0x320623b8e4ff03373931769a31fc52a4e78b5d70
Please note that:
- The token allocation for the team and early investors will start to vest after the contract swap, and will be subject to new selling restrictions. Please refer to the team's announcement for more details on the token release schedule.
For further information, please refer to the following:
- Reserve Rights (RSR) Contract Update
- 90% of Locked RSR Is Now Governed by Selling Restrictions During Unlock.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.