Binance is excited to announce the launch of the Binance Broker Partner Program. This program has started with the initial recruitment of 100 broker partners that provide digital asset trading services for global users via API.
As part of this program, Binance provides our broker partners with order matching services, account management, and settlement systems. These broker partners can fully focus on business development and receive profit-sharing on trading fees by leveraging Binance’s deep liquidity and market depth.
Why Become a Binance Broker Partner?
- Earn up to 60% on trading fees;
- Benefit from Binance’s liquidity and market depth;
- Leverage Binance’s world-class asset management and security infrastructure;
- Receive personalized marketing consulting and support from Binance;
- Binance will use 10% of the revenue generated from this program to reward the top 10 Binance brokers ranked by trading volume; and
- Broker partners will receive an invitation to attend Binance’s Annual Global Broker Partner Conference.
- Brokers partners should be an institution with no less than 20,000 users, including but not limited to cryptocurrency aggregation trading platforms, bond dealers or securities brokers, stock trading platforms, etc.;
- Brokers partners should maintain at least 1,000 BTC of the monthly trading volume. Brokers who fail to meet the monthly trading volume threshold will be placed on an observation/monitoring list. If the brokers fail to maintain the monthly trading volume in two consecutive months, they will be disqualified from this program;
- Broker partners will need to maintain 3,000 BNB locked in their Binance accounts;
- Broker partners must acquire customers by using their independent brand only;
- Broker partners need to operate their independent products and accounting systems.
- Please apply here to become Binance Broker Partners;
- Broker partners will enjoy a real-time return of up to 60% of the stated commissions;
- Binance recruited 100 Binance Broker Partners globally for the initial phase of recruitment. Each quarter, Binance will review the performance of all broker partners and will disqualify those who fail to meet the required monthly trading volume and locked BNB balance;
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the program rules at our sole discretion.