You can now create physical Binance Gift Cards with the new print physical gift card function. It allows you to sell and distribute Binance Gift Cards in person, making crypto more accessible to crypto newbies and non-Binance users.
Both Binance and non-Binance users can purchase and use physical Binance Gift Cards. Please note that you must have a Binance account and complete Identity Verification in order to deposit the gift card funds to Binance. If you don’t have a Binance account, you can deposit the funds to other accounts that accept Binance Gift Cards.
How to print Binance Gift Cards?
Please note that the print gift card function only supports bulk-create gift cards. If you have not created any gift cards yet, please refer to How to Create Binance Codes/Binance Gift Cards in Bulk.
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to the Binance Gift Card website. Click [Binance Code] - [Code History].
2. Click [Bulk Create History] to view your bulk order history. You can filter them by creation time, token, or order status. Select the gift cards you want to print and click the printer icon under [Operations].
3. Set the merchant name and information to be displayed on the physical gift card.
4. Click [Preview my gift cards] to preview the template.
5. If you are happy with the design, go to [File] - [Print] from your browser. To print the entire bulk order at once, select [All] under [Pages]. You can also print specific gift cards from the bulk order by selecting [Customized] under [Pages]. Alternatively, you can export the PDF file and print it later.
Tap [Print] to confirm printing.
6. Once the physical gift cards are ready, please fold them up to cover the gift card details. You can start distributing or selling them to your customers.