1. What is the Binance Pool Referral Program?
The Binance Pool Referral Program allows you to earn a percentage of your referred user’s pool fee as a reward. In addition, you can also receive a commission on fees when your referred users trade on the Spot and Futures markets. For more details, please refer to the Binance Standard Referral Mode Guide.
2. How to participate in the Binance Pool Referral Program?
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Earn] - [Binance Pool]. Click [Referral Link].
2. Here you can check how many referrals you have invited, your current referral ranking, the total referral rewards received, and details of your referrals.
Click the copy button next to the referral link or copy the referral code to share it with your friends. Currently, the default referral rate is 15%.
3. After your referrals register via your referral link/code and connect their hashrate to Binance Pool, you will receive referral rewards based on the amount of coins your referrals mined.
3. Can I earn Spot and Futures commission from my Binance Pool referrals?
Yes, you can earn Spot and Futures commission from your Binance Pool referrals.
4. What is the commission rate for Binance Pool referrals? Can I adjust the rate?
Currently, the default referral rate is 15% and cannot be adjusted. Once your referral starts mining on Binance Pool, you can earn 15% of their pool fee.
5. Which coin will I receive as a referral reward?
You will receive referral rewards in the coins your referrals mined. For example, if your referral mined BTC, you would receive BTC as referral rewards.
6. When will I receive the referral rewards?
Binance Pool referral rewards are settled daily and distributed to your Funding Wallet between 02:00 and 10:00 (UTC).
7. Terms and Conditions
- You must have a verified Binance account to participate;
- There is no limit on the number of users you can invite;
- The more mining hashrate your referral has, the higher your referral rewards as set out above and in other materials made available by Binance from time to time;
- Binance prohibits users from self-inviting through multiple accounts. If such activity is detected, all referrals will be canceled, and all referral bonuses/kickbacks will be canceled.
- Binance reserves the right to amend the terms set out in this FAQ at any time, and the right to discontinue this campaign and any of its elements for any reason whatsoever.