Acest articol nu acceptă limba dvs. momentan. Se recomandă traducerea automată pentru limba engleză.
Utrust (UTK) Trading Competition - $50,000 to be Won!
Binance and the Utrust team have committed a total of 50,000 USD in UTK tokens as prizes to celebrate UTK now being available to trade using isolated margin.
Competition period: 2020/11/19 00:00 AM to 2020/11/25 11:59 PM (UTC)
Promotion A: NEW USER Exclusive Rewards of 10,000 USD in UTK!
All users who register for a Binance account during the competition period and complete any 1 of the 2 tasks below will share an exclusive prize pool of 10,000 USD in UTK tokens.
- Trade 10,000 UTK or more (buys & sells) in any UTK trading pair.
- Deposit 10,000 UTK or more in a Binance account from an external wallet or another exchange.
Promotion B: UTK Trading Competition
All users with a total trading volume of 60,000 UTK or more during the competition period will share a pool of 40,000 USD in UTK tokens, based on the proportion of each user‘s total UTK trading volume.
The reward for each qualified user = (Each user’s total effective trading volume / all qualified users’ total effective trading volume) * $40,000 in UTK tokens.
Additional Margin Promotion Benefits:
- 0% borrowing interest on UTK margin trading pairs.
- Trading volume completed via margin will be multiplied by a coefficient of 3.
- All users that borrow UTK from Binance Margin will enjoy VIP+1 borrowing limit.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the cash voucher is set at 7 days from the day of distribution.
- How to Redeem a Cash Voucher.
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of UTK/USDT trading pairs during the competition period as the UTK/USDT exchange rate used for distribution.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades, across all UTK spot and margin trading pairs.
- Sub-account and margin account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegal bulk registration accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.