Binance P2P has launched an exclusive Makers Leaderboard Contest for all makers from the Philippines market. A prize pool of 11,300 SLP is up for grabs when eligible makers trade (Buy or Sell) on ETH/PHP and SLP/PHP pairs.
In addition, all makers enjoy 0 transaction fees on the SLP/PHP trading pair when they post trade advertisements on this trading pair.
Activity Period: 2021-07-30 08:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-08-06 08:00 AM (UTC)
During the activity period, the top 30 makers who post trade advertisements (Buy or Sell) on ETH/PHP and SLP/PHP trading pairs and trade with the most unique users during the activity period will be rewarded as follows:
Rewards in SLP Tokens
5th - 10th
11th - 20th
21st - 30th
To be eligible for the reward, makers must meet all the following requirements:
- Achieve an overall order completion rate of 98% or above;
- Trade with at least 25 unique users;
- Complete a minimum total trading volume of $1,000
Terms and conditions
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- The promotion only applies to makers in the Philippines market who trade (Buy or Sell) on ETH/PHP and SLP/PHP trading pairs.
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker.” These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to "make the market," and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.
- Binance will use the local currency to USD foreign exchange rate at 2021-07-30 08:00 AM (UTC) for the calculation of the $1,000 maker volume requirement.
- Rewards in SLP tokens will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards via Wallets > Transaction History > Distribution.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.