This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
Promotion Period: 2022-11-03 00:00 (UTC) to 2022-12-02 23:59 (UTC)
Binance is launching a new promotion to reward new users in the European Union (EU). During the activity period, all users who confirm their participation in this promotion and complete their first fiat transaction via bank transfer, bank card or buy crypto with credit/debit card, will qualify to each receive a 7 BUSD token voucher.
How to Get Started?
- Visit our activity page during the activity period.
- Make a deposit or card purchase in EUR via one of the following methods:
- Buy Crypto > Deposit > Bank Transfer
- Buy Crypto > Deposit > Bank Card
- Buy Crypto > Credit/Debit Card
Terms and Conditions:
- Only users who visit this page during the activity period and complete their first fiat transaction via bank transfer, bank card or buy crypto with credit/debit card, shall be eligible for the 7 BUSD token voucher.
- Only EUR fiat transactions are eligible for this promotion.
- BUSD token voucher rewards will be distributed within one week after the activity ends. Users will be able to log in and redeem their token voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the token voucher is set at 14 days from the day of distribution. Learn how to redeem a voucher.
- Binance reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these Activity Terms without prior notice, including but not limited to canceling, extending, terminating or suspending this Activity, its eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all users shall be bound by these amendments.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.