To buy and sell Binance Fan Tokens using crypto and fiat on your mobile device, first, download the Binance app. For a simplified user experience, you can get started with Binance Lite, a more concise and easier-to-use version of the Binance application, where the marketplace interface, Fiat and Spot Wallet and other features are simplified.
How to buy Binance Fan Tokens on Binance Lite?
1. Start by logging into your Binance account and completing Identity Verification if you haven’t already.
2. Binance Lite mode is the default App experience for most first-time Binance users, while both new and existing users can switch between Lite and Professional modes anytime under their profile settings in the app.
3. Tap on the yellow exchange button at the bottom of your screen, then tap [Buy].
4. Choose your preferred Binance Fan Token and enter the amount you wish to purchase. Then tap [Buy].
5. Select your payment method. Depending on your country and fiat currency you might see different options here:
- Choose [Pay with Card] if you wish to make a purchase with a credit or debit card
- Choose [Cash Balance] if you have previously deposited fiat currencies to your account and you wish to buy Binance Fan Tokens with your fiat balance
- Choose [Bank Transfer] or [P2P] to buy stablecoins, which you can then exchange for Binance Fan Tokens.
6. To pay with a credit or debit card, simply enter your card information and confirm your payment. Check the payment details and confirm your order.
How to sell Binance Fan Token on Binance Lite?
- Log in to your Binance account. Tap on the yellow exchange button at the bottom of your screen, then tap [Sell].
- Choose the Binance Fan Token you wish to sell and enter your preferred amount. Tap [Sell].
- Select your preferred method of receiving fiat currency. Refer to the App to see what fiat channels are available for your country. Depending on your choice, fiat currency will be credited to your [Cash Balance], or you receive the proceeds via [Bank Transfer] or [P2P].
- For a more robust marketplace experience, users can always switch to the regular Binance app by going to [Profile] and toggling off the button next to [Binance Lite].