No momento, este artigo não oferece suporte no seu idioma. Recomenda-se o tradutor automático em inglês.
Binance Card Fees and Limits
1. How to check my Binance Card limits?
You can view your Binance Card limits in the Cardholder Agreement, or from the Card Dashboard.
- [Today’s Spendings] refers to the spending you made today
- [Today’s Withdrawal] refers to the amount of ATM withdrawals you made today
The daily spending limits for your Binance Card are as follows:
- Amount per contactless transaction: 50 EUR (across Europe)
- Accumulated amount of contactless payments: 150 EUR. When you reach the accumulated contactless payment limit, you need to make a Chip & PIN transaction to reset it, and you will be able to use contactless payment again.
2. Binance Card Fees
Transaction fees (Payment and ATM withdrawals)*
up to 0.9%
The first issuance of the virtual or physical card
Reissuance of the physical card**
Inactive account (12 months)
*Please note that third-party services and network fees may apply.
** Replacement for the Binance Refugee Card is currently not supported.