We are delighted to announce that Binance has launched a new trading competition for CHZ/EUR and CHZ/GBP pairs. For a limited time, all users will share a 50,000 USD prize pool in CHZ by trading CHZ/EUR and CHZ/GBP pairs!
Competition period: 2021-03-25 8:00:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-03-31 8:00:00 AM (UTC)
Participants will need to complete both tasks:
- Deposit the equivalent of 100 USD (EUR or GBP equivalent) or more via Fiat Deposit
- Complete a CHZ crypto purchase with EUR or GBP or spot trade CHZ/EUR and CHZ/GBP totaling at least 100 USD (EUR or GBP equivalent)
All participants who have met the above two tasks will share a prize pool of 50,000 USD in CHZ.
- The prize distribution for the top 100 CHZ/EUR pairs traders and top 50 CHZ/GBP pairs traders will be as per the below table.
- All the remaining traders will share the remaining $23,600, which will be allocated by their proportional trading volume.
- Reward of each qualified trader = total effective trading volume of the user / total effective trading volume of all qualified users * $23,600 in CHZ tokens
Top 100 CHZ/EUR pair traders:
|User Rank||Rewards in USD|
Top 50 CHZ/GBP pair traders:
|User Rank||Rewards in USD|
Don’t have EUR or GBP?
All users can deposit EUR and/or GBP to their Binance accounts at zero fees by selecting Buy Crypto > Bank Deposit > Bank/Card Deposit - Bank Transfer (SEPA, Faster Payments). Users can also enjoy paying ZERO Maker Fees on all EUR quote and base pairs during the promotion period.
Terms & Conditions
- The rewards will be allocated in CHZ to winners’ Binance Wallets within 2 weeks after the competition ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- Binance will use the fiat currency to USD foreign exchange rate at 2021-03-31 00:00:00 AM (UTC) in calculating deposits and trading volume.
- The CHZ/USDT price on Binance on 2021-03-31 00:00:00 AM (UTC) will be used to calculate the rewards.
- The competition will apply only to CHZ/EUR and CHZ/GBP spot pairs
- The top traders are ranked by trading volume (buy and sell) in EUR and GBP amount during the competition period and the trading volume applies to CHZ/EUR and CHZ/GBP spot trades.
- Binance will exclude any wash trades for CHZ/EUR and CHZ/GBP during the competition period.
- The sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the ability to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Get started with EUR and GBP:
- Binance bank transfer via SEPA and Faster Payments
- How to deposit Fiat Currencies via a SEPA Bank Transfer
- Deposit and withdrawal EUR via SEPA FAQ
- Deposit and withdrawal GBP via Faster Payments FAQ
- How to deposit EUR with N26?
- How to deposit EUR with Revolut?
- How to deposit to Binance by bank transfer with UK bank
Please Note: EUR and GBP are fiat currencies and do not represent any other digital currencies. These features are made available on Binance through the services of third-party partners that Binance works with from time-to-time and are not provided by Binance directly. It is important to note that the transactions are local and that there is no foreign remittance of money.
Risk Warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, purchase objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence. Purchasing crypto assets are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or subject to protection under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.